Thursday, February 1, 2007

Lab lesson at ICES!!!

Today marks the 3rd day of my job/attachment at ICES.. other than being located all the way in JI (think jurong isld), it's pretty much interesting and fun! Am glad that ed, yx n nic are there to provide company, and at least pple ard my age/lvl.. was totally disoriented in the 1st day!!! having uni students there for attachment was slightly a little sian diaoz, cause there were too many pple, n too many pple hogging onto the coms, tables n space..
well for my proj, i only understand/know about 10% of what it's saying.. it's too chim alr!!!! the only consolation is that my organic chem n synthesis knowledge will increase n level up! chem synthesis is really fun and labworks are totally different from what you experience in jc! throw away all the jc lab stuffs and u wun lose a thing! hmm.. am very motivated to read up textbooks on general chem n organic chem alr.. i am going to be a mugger!!
going to do my readings liao.. =)