Saturday, April 28, 2007

1 down, 1 more to go..

*relieved* more or less settled the qn that has been bugging me for quite some time le! yeah i took 1 week to settle this 1 big qn.. i know it's pretty fast, but i did spend quite alot of time thinking about it.. way before i even started.. and not to forget, bugging my cousins, frens and snrs for advice.. so i made a choice that i am happy with =) or u can even say elated =) and hopefully i will stick to my decision.. =) now am left with the 2nd part.. 3 choose 1, sounds pretty easy from a mathematical point.. but only if everything can be represented by numbers and signals.. logic gates =) yet to make a decision, am wishy washy.. oh yeah.. to that someone, thankew thankew thankew! =) since u can read my mind like an open book, you shld noe what i will settle with ultimately =)

*hope everything turns out well n i'll win my toto!!*

after all's settled, shld i go diving or save the money??