Tuesday, April 24, 2007

decisions, decisions n decisions..

urgh.. i hate making decision!!! esp those that will affect me for rest of my life maybe.. how now brow cow? onli if everything can be as simple as a bed of roses! guess am really spoilt for choices.. i think too much, way too much alr! i am the kind of person who plans out everything nicely then proceed with doing what i had planned.. plus i always leave a backdoor for myself (cover my backside mah) And when it comes to decision making, i like to drag for super long before i make a decision (somehow everyone in my family does that and it's pretty effective when it comes to business negotiation) how i wish everything will be so clear cut. 1.5 yrs back, i thot this will be the right path for me, where my ideals and passion lie. yet, after experiencing what i thot will fuel my passion for the next few decades, i began to think otherwise. it's good that i get to experience the kind of life before i actually commit myself. I think ns changed me, or maybe 我长大了.. I dont wanna put all my eggs in the same big basket.. that's like going to be the biggest ever wager in my life.. hmm.. what should i do?? i think i have an answer le.. but i shall just seek more opinions..

oh well.. here's something to share.. i find it pretty true to some sense..

任何人, 至少都会有一次, 掉入自我封闭的世界中
但我掉进去后, 就一直没能回来, 也不知该怎么回来
由于想得太多, 担心得太多, 就这么的把自己闷起来

how now brow cow? will an answer emerge if i were to sit under a bodhi tree??