Wednesday, June 13, 2007

now that it's OVER..

yesterday marks the end of my exams - 12th June 2007 =) in case you are wondering what exams it is, it's some lcci diploma in accounting. I guess it pretty much sums up all that i had set out and wanted to do while in NS =) Looking back, it seems like i have achieved quite abit of tasks while serving..

Tuitions. yeah i guess most people will try to moonlight and tuition seems pretty much the best choice available=) managed to teach 4 kids, and the income from the first 2 was used to purchase a massage chair for my parents=) Though they din get fantastic results, i guess there's a limit to how much a tuition teacher can contribute. The rest is up to individual..

Windsurfing. went to learn windsurfing with my camp mates =) was pretty fun but darn tiring.. am itching to go windsurf again!

Diving. managed to force myself to swim better to learn diving! was lotsa fun and i took up the basic course behind my parent's back~! in the end they learnt about my advanced course and decided to let me go too.. underwater rocks and it's realli breath-taking.. BUT poor me is banned from diving as of this year.. some alamac says i will meet with disaster if i were to venture underwater and my parents believe so =(

Holidays. ha i really went to quite alot of places, and i am really surprised=) taiwan, bangkok, hong kong, shen zhen!

Jap lang. ha overwhelmed by something which i had forgotten, i decided to learn jap lang! only managed to learn to the pre-intermediate level i think, and it was a pity i didn't manage to find time to take jlpt 4.. oh well, the consolation is that i know i wouldn't "die" if i were to get thrown out of nowhere in japan =)

Accounting. inspired by my cousin, i decided to take part time courses. found it interesting at the beginning, but it was tiring and draining to attend lessons after work. i know i wouldn't take part time courses after i started work le =)

i guess that pretty much sums up what i had done over my NS life. and who says NS is boring?? muahaha.. i guess i am one of the lucky fews.. and i have my so called hyperkalemic condition to thank=)