Sunday, August 12, 2007

I can fly!

Man i really enjoy being home! i miss the feeling of being home, especially on a weekend where everyone's in! shall stay home as often as i can, 6 weeks left only!!! ha i really like this pic of me!! super nice!! feel like i am flying, not on a descent, but ascending! freedom n dare to dream! 往前飞!

Sat.. went for the british council uk bound students predeparture event.. wasnt really a smashing event, fell below my expectations. but got the chance to meet up with lotsa frens from bmt, sch and wad not.. those whom i had really lost touch! got to talk to seniors at camb, and also fellow pple going there the same year =) feels warmly, hopefully will be fun there!

Sun.. after a swim, i suddenly had a craving for twistees after walking past the shop at my void deck! bought a big packet!! been really long since i last ate a pack of twistees! curry favour, my favourite! thinking back.. it was this devilish junk food tt made me fat when i was in pri sch! had to have a pack a day!!! oh well.. i dun care! shall eat whatever i want now! am realli gonna miss singaporean food (and junk food!) !!!

My favourite junk!