Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I am high!

i am high i am high i am high!!! lalalla! i got my dhl box finally!! sent from singapore, for papa and mama!!! lallalalla super happy liao!! now i got all the things i want!!! finally it feels more like home.. okie pictures of my untidy room! untidy but i just wan 2 show u guys!! lalalla

the lovely box that made my day, or even week! yay! though it was 25kg, was super happy 2 carry it back to my room! the porter refuse 2 let me collect my box a hr earlier coz they are sorting out other mails in the mail room n my box was in the room i talked 2 them! ang mo di4! but idc! i got my box! papa n mama rocks! =)

my bookshelf or so as it's called!top 2 layers for studies related books n files.. bottom 2 are for food! finally i got some books sent from singapore! yay!!!! and see how packed my food shelves are! i wun die of hunger!! and i can cook ALMOST everyday! lallalala


my cooking stuffs! haha i got rice cooker and pot!! lalalala am so happy with my collection! =)

my bed! wasnt suppose 2 be so blue.. wanted a darker shade of blue for my bedsheet and this sky blue for my duvet cover.. but the shop never sell..bo bian! see the red pillow! it was sent from singapore!! (1 pillow with cover cost ard 8 pounds, siao rite) haha now i got 2 cushions to play with! and the bathroom slippers! sent from sing too! can walk ard in my room without feeling cold! my floor aint carpeted.. which is good!


on a side note.. time to hao lian! my students! lalalla! my yee yee ah gal got 42.5/50 for chem!! woohoo! super happy la! then for the onli bio class i taught, quite alot of A1s!!! all the gals except 3 got A1!!! the boys i dunno lah.. but shld be ard there! lalallalala! am soooooo happy!!! to hell with my punctured tyre n e rain! i got a new tyre and goretex! lalala =)