Sunday, September 21, 2008

what i hate about packing..

am leaving on thursday and totally hate packing to the core.. well to do justice, i have to say it's not the first time i packed my stuffs.. with the strict camb residence policy, packing is a termly affair.. and this becomes 1 big reason why i dont usually decorate my room! =(
oh well, back to the title. packing sucks! i think the main reason i hate packing is cause it reminds me that i have to leave yet again. leaving my lovely home and room, my parents, my good frens, my good sunshine and good food! cant really describe the feeling but it's really depressing! =( i dont want to leave yet again! =(
ppl say it's easier once we went overseas for the first time. on the contrary, i find it harder, harder to leave what's behind cause i know what it will be like over in uk. =(