Sunday, April 8, 2007

boring boring SATurday..

it's boring SATurday for me!! Yay my mum will not be home for the week = nobody to nag nag nag (i know i sound so unfilial!!) Wanted to do some reading for the day but i didn't manage to achieve much.. boohooo! succumbed to the temptation of the sun and went for a swim in the late morning.. n i end up slping most of my afternoon away.. darn i feel so drained for most days (esp weekdays) but i just couldnt slp past 9!! guess my bodyclock is way too efficient!!

went for dinner with dad n i nvr regretted it.. ate botak jones n i saw a HEBE look-alike gal there! HEBE leh!!! and she was sitting diagonally across me!!! bewitched =) too bad she got boifren (or at least someone who's after her i think)... 好的女生总是被抢走先.. no offence! ha do i look like an eurasian?? got shocked when an auntie asked if my dad or mum was an ang moh! either auntie has poor eyesight or dyeing hair realli ang moh-nifies me..

haha.. victim of abuse. (can you see my bruise?)























ha.. somehow i like this:
悄悄地, 我走了
正如我悄悄地来
我挥一挥衣袖,
不带走一片云彩

muahhaha.. this is funnie.. fr mr brown show.. http://www.mrbrownshow.com/?p=811