Sunday, April 1, 2007

Saturday!

Am feeling kinda bored now, an hour before i go out! so i shall try to recap what happened yesterday.. (but bear in mind though it aint close 2 anithing happening..)

woke up feeling grumpy for god knows what reason. was supposed to go with my mum to pay respects to my maternal grandma but it was way too early. contingency plan was to pay respects to my paternal grandma but i woke up too late! (how ironic!) appears that i am rather unfilial.. but can pay respects 1 week before and after 晴明.. die die must find some time! i do realli miss my grandma lots!

in e afternoon, it occurred to me that i had to submit application for housing! had been procrastinating for way too long alr! luckily yx was online and we quickly sorted it out.. decided to go for global crossroads! had to write an essay on what can contribute and what can learn (this qn is totally crap imo).. took a bloody long time to finish writing it and it sounded weird.. urgh! shall see how it goes ba..

dinner time.. thot i had to cook magee mee liao! then my parents called and asked me to join them for dinner.. what i initially thought was a 3 people dinner turned out to be 6 people. parents asked their best fren's family along.. so there were my parents, their 2 best frens, best fren's daughter and me.. urgh!!! they were trying to let us 2 'kids' know each other!! was like.. ohmygosh!! tmd!! felt as though i was in some sdu dinner.. urgh!!! anybody wanna noe this gal?? i can intro! she's got real big eyes!