Tuesday, August 28, 2007

i am gonna miss my students.. and RV! definitely!

Boohoo! I am going to miss my students and RV when i am done with teaching at the end of this week! it's so sad to leave them lah! as a mark of my farewell to them, decided to give them lollipop and chocolate! and i invested half of my day's pay into them!

But the first lesson didnt started out as planned. As much as i didnt want to, had to raise my voice to lecture at them! it's my last lesson with them and i had to scold them! urgh! that nearly ruined my day lah.. they sorta knew they were wrong and behaved themselves la.. so decided to give them the goodies and i got a cheer! =) tt's darn pai sei lah coz the teacher next door even walked over =)

Then went to my darling 1J =) plan was simple, go through assignment, give out goodies then go! my students are super cute! some of them took out their phones to take photo and video of my lesson =P was super embarassing but u can see their interest in the class lah =) ended up their them my life story (but i dont seem to live that long yet) and alot alot of stuffs. ha i got hugged by a boy! dubbed him the "我不是不听话" boy coz he's super naughty and adhd! but oh well the gals in the class were sweet too; they wrote alot of teacher's day dedication to me =)

then went to my 2i =) brightest of my classes and i thot they were the most bochup. was going to go thru test with them and the goodies served its purpose =) while they were collecting their paper from me, asked them to take a lollipop and choc too=P felt it was a decent way to motivate them n not to let them lose hope =) and was very proud of a gal in my class; she topped the chem test across the level! muahhaha student from relief teacher's class! okie okie not being ego, but just made me super happy thouhg i think it's may be the tuition teacher's effort that paid off =) was surprised that they gave me a card when i was about to leave =) and i decided not to give the goodies to my 2k first=) shall distribute them when i give out the test papers =) darn, i love my students!

am gonna miss my students when my term ends. all good things must come to an end! 3 more days to go!