Thursday, August 30, 2007

my official last day as a teacher!

hmm.. today marks my official last day as a teacher! ha official coz it's the last day i will be paid my moe as a teacher! didnt have the chance to see all my classes today! wad a waste!

day started off with 2k! lesson time was shortened by 15 mins coz of some briefing! of all days, choose briefing on my last day! went through the same ceremony with them.. giving them test papers and taking lollipop and choc at the same time. as i was in a rush to go thru the test paper, didnt have time to talk to them! wanted to motivate them to work towards EOY one.. but oh well shall leave tt to the form teacher. before i left, they gave me a very loud "thank you mr tan" and was very touched =)

then rushed off to 1D to administer test! was pretty bored but looking at my students, i realised that they were all rather cute! after test, bought pencil, lead and eraser for this boy in the class. realised that he always ask me to help borrow pencil during test.. dunno if he's lazy or forgetful.. but oh well.. give him as children day present ba! talked to some of my students in the class and i unwillingly gave them my msn! boohoo!

had a long break but i was kinda busy.. but forget wad i was doing le.. then for the last lesson of the day, 1J =) it's a test again! pretty much nothing.. boring ba.. administer test is so boring! somehow i managed to find some of my 2i students to pep talk to! hehe =) and that marks the end of all my lessons!

gave make up test for 2 of my students after sch.. and was surprised when 3 gals frm my other classes came to find me! =) to give me present =) was super sweet of them la.. *touched once more* and i really felt the unwillingness to leave when a student saes she she bu de wo zou =) urgh.. teaching's fun yeah? i am attached to all my students alr lah!

hmmm.. tml will be my last unofficial day in sch! am gonna enjoy the performance! i will miss my students! boohoo!