Wednesday, September 26, 2007

From cambridge =)

Greetings pple! After an arduous journey, I finally reached Churchill College, Cambridge! Yay! I slpt for 3/4 of my flight; am too tired to enjoy watching pirates, spiderman or what not =( trying to clear custom was the first obstacle.. waited for almost 2.5 hrs before i can successfully get a chop o my passport! luckily, my bag wasnt searched so my pork floss is still in safe hands! =) then took a coach from heathrow to Cambridge, another 2.5 hrs bus ride.. urgh! but it was fun i guess.. with the excitement slowly building up! it's really a beautiful place, should come and visit if possible! you won't regret =) took a cab to my college with all the barang barang.. and darn.. it's really far away. i needed half an hour to walk from my college to the city centre! okie tt's all for now.. time to unpack my bag le..