Tuesday, September 25, 2007

T-12h to departure

darn it feels so surreal.. the moment i have been waiting for the past 2.75yrs of my life has finally arrived! Yet, i just cant seem to feel that excited or happy about it. Maybe i am just overwhelmed by the loads of last minute things to be done, or maybe it's just me. No longer will i say i am awaiting uni, i am a student, now. No longer will i live in the comforts of home and familiar surround, i will have to explore the big unknown that it awaiting me.
i cant help but look back at what i have done these few years. Have i made the right decision? It depends. Regrets? NEVER. I still feel happy over the fact that i am not bonded. There's no sense of remorse in me; for feeling bad about breaking the agreement. =) Cambridge? I guess it's still better than uiuc, no offence though. I guess right from the beginning, i had wanted to go overseas for studies, so that probably leaves nus out of the equation.
hmm.. i dunno wad i am typing.. shall go back to packing now.. urgh!