Sunday, September 23, 2007

of basketball and mahjongs..

this morning was supposed to be my last bball match, farewell match! okie shant use farewell coz i aint some super star or wad.. but oh well.. weather wasnt giving face to me.. and the rain poured mercilessly.. urgh! but got a pleasant surprise when the bball peepz called! they came all the wae to my house to pick me up for breakfast! nice rite? am gonna miss them when i leave! urgh i still wanna play my bball! =(
then went to meet 4i guys for lunch.. had 2 admit was kinda sian diaoz that pple start pang sei-ing at the last moment. eh i aint tt free to go out everydae either.. i still got tonnes or admin, packing, preparation and reading up to do okiez.. but nvm.. boonz, js, tony, yx came! so it was a nice and cosy lunch.. js headed off for tuition while we went boonz' house 2 play mahjong! my last mahjong for the year in sing! and to make it even more special, it's with my 3 best frens! oh well! was fun to play with them! darn i will miss my best frens!! buddies for life!!

oh on a side note.. here's wad my student made for me... jellies! as a farewell =) sweet of them!
darn.. 2 more days to flying off.. i shld feel happy.. yet there's this gripping dear inside.. maybe fear of the unknown ba.. urgh!