Sunday, September 2, 2007

this feeling..


i hate what i am feeling now, but i cant find a word to describe it. this feeling, feeling of emptiness, boredom yet on the back of my head i noe i had lotsa things to be done. maybe you call it lethargy? i dunno.

think i am too used to being busy. right after my europe trip, i havent really had time on my own. everyday seems to be filled with things to do, things to look forward to. but right at this point, the only thing i can look forward to is my impending departure to cambridge. i know i should sound excited, but it aint what i feel now. maybe i am suffering from withdrawal symptoms, withdrawal symptoms from school, from my darlings. it's like every weekend, i have to bring papers home to mark, slides to do, textbooks to read. but now, i am suddenly free! and i miss seeing kids in rv uniform, hearing 起立 & 行礼, speaking at top of my voice and teaching them chemistry! boohoo =( man's never satisfied with what they have or used to have..失去了才知道它的好, grass on the opposite pasture always appears greener =(

on a side note.. this is a very pretty n sweet present from one of my kids! so nice hor.. so must show off. haha.





and today as i was walking up the chinese high slope near the swimming pool, i saw 相思豆! occurred to me that i nvr gave 相思豆 to anyone b4 nor had i picked them! coz i nvr believed in them =) anw i still picked up 2 of them =) maybe it's not the object tt lets u think about something or someone, but the meaning behind the beans =) hmm.. shall continue picking 2 相思豆 whenever i go back hc, or if i ever had a chance =) who knows i will give them 2 someone else next time! darn.. i think i am homesick even before i leave home. gonna get depression le la..




my 相思豆