Friday, August 31, 2007

my unofficial last day in school!


today's teachers' day celebration! went back to tidy some loose ends and to celebrate with my students! was super touched to receive so many gifts from them.. was kinda niaoed by some perm teachers but i dun care! i manage to build a rapport with them and kindled their interest in science! tt's my aim.. am realli realli sae to leave them and when i read the cards they wrote.. nearly teared! oh god, why must parting always be this sad.. this shall be a super wonderful moment etched forever in my memory.. it's the first time i reali feel attached to my work and environment and i cant bear to leave! teaching has set a totally different and great impression on me.. it's realli fulfilling, not onli on teachers' day! i love my students! i love rv!



presents from my darlings!

my 1J! one in yellow's my "daughter"


with 1D! fave student is on my left!

with 2k!


with 2I

fun pic of my darlings!


my fave student!


and a sweet present from her!

wanna end off with sth from my student.. was realli sweet =) "you're no longer my teacher!!!! =PPPPP u're my friend now. HOHOS. bt 还是比较习惯叫你 mr tan. xD "

teaching's not about seeing results, it's the satisfaction you get when you make a difference in their life. they have made a difference in mine, a big one.