Saturday, November 10, 2007

Of becoming of age..

yeap yesterday was my 21st bdae! and i had to celebrate it in cambridge... i miss oac n 4i guys! =) many thanks to all those who sent their blessings.. tze, zm, cons, syun, siao, wl, ryan, ben, geokz, ninghan, tony, boon, johnny, jonathan, wil, ed, yixin, chenglong, my, ket, pui, kenny, jy, kengrui, daryl and many many more.. cant realli recall at 1.30am le..

but oh well.. 21st was filled with surprises after surprises! and i had 3 cakes! abit lazy to write.. so photo bloggin again!

Surprise at Christ formal =)

With another bdae gal! =)

my surprise morning apple crumble=)

walk down river camb =)

yet another cake in e afternoon =)

John's formal in e evening

with someone nice n special.. nice nice?

my prezzies till date! =)

Many thanks to all those who rmbed! you guys rock! and i love the prezzies! spending my 21st abroad aint tt bad afterall.. =) thank you special someone! =)