Friday, November 9, 2007

of surprises after surprises..

oh well.. today's the day i celebrate (though unwillingly) my becoming of age into adulthood! and just when i thot it was going to be a quiet and boring celebration.. i was in for a surprise! =)

T -3hrs to the "big" day, someone sweet n nice gave me a phone! and i was ordered to install it before the "big" day arrives.. so i installed the phone in a fluster, with guidance from a frenly potter! =)
At stroke of 12, the same sweet n nice person called that line! (of coz rite, duh)! and i went on a treasure hunt in my room for my presents! ha took quite a while to finally find all e presents, not becoz i am lousy, just that my tummy was hungry! =P surprised n happy to have an interesting start to the "big" day. so i went to bed feeling like i am the most fortunate person in e world, at least for today =)
8am, woke up by the bloody alarm clock. but oh well, a good slp with sweet dream makes me energetic =) 5 mins later, i got a knock on my door. it's the first time someone knocked on my door that early and i thot it was going 2 be my neighbour! turns out someone sweet n nice appeared again! *stunned* *surprised* oh well, she claimed that she came over to wish me and i foolishly believed. went to wash up and was again surprised by the apple crumble on my table! *touched* first time someone made apple crumble for me.. wad else more can i ask for! hehe so we had e sweet, nice, lovely, fantabulous apple crumble together! and not to forget, a card too! =)
chiong for lecture.. was stoning and not paying much attention anw.. haha today no mood! after lect we went shop shop and ate at dojo's! dojo was shiok! luxury food but i dun care! reminds me of home! after tt, walked along camb river n it was sweeeeeet...

my sweet prezzie!

my sweet apple crumble!

feeding time!

river camb!

with someone sweet n nice =)