Tuesday, April 8, 2008

life..

Me
I am back! back from my holidaying lalaland, back from lisbon, spain n madrid.
i feel refreshed, ready to take on the next term, or so i thot
i need to focus, i am currently semi-focused
i need to find back my form, like in j2.
i need to love, to show more care to my family, compassion to my frens.
with metta, of coz

Work
work is crazy, as usual. they dont even let us off during the hols
what has to be done will be done. i know i will get thru this
i hate to be arrowed, and i am not a sai gang warrior
young boys and gals, you mother son/daughter have not served ns before. dont talk about sai gang like u noe wad they all. finger of love
i wont cook when i am arrowed to. wait long. it's disrespectful & presumptuous
you pple gotta get rid of the air in ur head.. scholars doesnt mean anithing here
i will be a minimalist from now on.
kian tio ho, mai ge kiang

Dad
he had a fall today, pretty bad fall i suppose
with abrasions on elbows and knees
and old pple dont heal that fast, dunno how long this time will take
he sounded stress, over work and fatigue i suppose? but he just came back from a holiday!
if onli i could help...

Mum
her concern makes me feel loved
despite being far away, i can feel it
she said prayers on my behalf when offering incense, that nearly made me tear
mothers are ever so great
i love my mum, she's cute!

Home
when i miss home, i will look at photos
photos of my family and frens;
take at the airport, holiday and my farewell
camb is my 2nd home, a home with lesser human touch
it's scary in a way
when i look at the bottles of food my parents send,
with their instructiosn hand written,
i feel loved; i know i am loved

to my dad & mum & tt special someone
frens of coz, only true frens.

with metta