Friday, April 11, 2008

ibm

i am super super irritated by ibm. 2 weeks have passed and they are still unable to fix my com. they sucks big time.
this is wad got me irritated

"

I am writing a formal complaint on the technical support team. i phoned in on 2nd April for a service request on my laptop, whose lcd is spoilt. you can trace the call ref by A182L97. the technician came down and tried to repair but failed. he came down again on 15th, 16th, 17th April and failed to repair despite changing several LCD screen. They resorted to changing the motherboard and was due to come down today, 11 Apr, at 9am.

HOWEVER, i received a call from Justin in the scheduling department, in the morning to say that the engineer was held up in an immediate response case and will attend to me shortly after that, which was estimated to be at 11am. i waited till 2pm but there was no sign of the technician. i called technical support and was told by a lady, Susie, that she will get back to me in 10 mins time. to my disappointment, she did no call and th e technician did not turn up yet. i called again at 4pm, after getting my line cut off for a couple of times while transferring. The lady sent an immediate reply again and ASSURED me that she will get back to me in 10 mins. HOWEVER, no calls were received yet again. When i called again, Justin finally answered and informed me that the technician was held up and wasnt able to turn up at all. They don’t attend to laptops after 5pm even in this scenario. This is atrocious, I was kept waiting for all day and all your staff can tell me is that it’s the company policy not to attend to laptop after 5pm. Do you think this is fair?

When I wanted to make a complaint, I was told by Justin to call the hotline no. to make a complaint. When I called the no. the person who attend to me was not helpful at all. He talked in circles and kept me waiting, telling me it’s near 5pm and they are knocking off soon. Is this the kind of behaviour expect from your staff??

It is unfair to me, totally unfair to keep me waiting without even informing me that the technician will not turn up. it is rude and unprofessional. I had to cancel an appointment to wait for the technician and this is what i got from the technical support.

My laptop is unable to get fixed and it has been ongoing for almost 2 weeks. I will hope to get my laptop fixed tomorrow but this seems to be not the case.

Please do something about it. it is your inefficiency and lack of professionalism that made me wait in vain for a day without getting my laptop fixed. Also, please bear in mind that i had to cancel an appointment just to wait for no one to turn up. It is unfair and atrocious.

"

you can say i am niao. but i will like to say knn to those pple who keep telling me that they knock off at 5pm when it's onli 4 plus. inefficiencies suck!