Monday, April 14, 2008

my *pleasant* encounter with ibm

finally.. my laptop is fixed.. or so i hope! so this is for record sake.. and was wad happened today.. brits rock

9am, technician was supposed to come down.. wait till 0930
me: it's 9.30 now, where's the technician
ibm: oh he got sent away on some stuffs, so wouldnt be going down
me: tmd.. then why din u all inform me?
ibm: oh it showed that we tried contacting u yesterday but u din answer
me: didnt u sae u guys dun work on weekends? and my phone was on the whole day..
ibm: oh i wasnt in for the weekend.. so dunno what happen
me: (knn liar!) hey wait up your idea. so what you going to do now?

2pm, rescheduled time. waited till 2.30
me: where's the technician
ibm: our record shows he's coming down at 2pm..
me: what's the time now?
ibm: oh.. it's 2.30.. yada yada yada yada

at 3.15
technician: tan, where's churchill college? it's not on my map?
me: it's on magdingley rd.. where are u now?
technician: i am on the A14 (tt's so bloody far away), magdingley road is not on my map
me: then ur map is old and outdated. churchill has been here since 1960s...
technician: alright then, i will figure my way ard..


and their service record...
1st time: dismantle alr, brought the wrong model!!!!!!
2nd time: changed lcd, oh i think the cable got prob
3rd time: lcd they brought faulty!!!!
4th time: i think motherboard got prob.. which was wad i was trying to tell them the very first time!!!!
5th and final time: hi's it the first time i have seen at T61 and the first time i change a motherboard.. can you give me a hand?

urgh.. bloody inefficiencies of uk.. ibm uk rocks!